Thank you for volunteering your time and expertise to review TESOL 2022 proposals. Here are the general proposal reviewer training videos with total viewing time of approximately 40 minutes. The PDF document of these videos and transcript is also available here. There are 6 sections for this training, which are:
- Introduction and Overview (1.57 minutes)
- Part 1: Proposal Review Process (2.22 minutes)
- Part 2: Reviewing Proposals in a Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Profession (16.27 minutes)
- Part 3: Using the Abstract System (6.10 minutes)
- Part 4: Using the Rubrics (9.49 minutes)
- Part 5: Writing Useful Comments (3.49 minutes)
If you have any questions, please contact your strand coordinator or TESOL Strategic Events.